Altex Industries has Engineering and Design Horsepower
August 14, 2020
Altex Industries has the engineering and design horsepower needed to build heat exchangers in Canada for some of the most challenging services in the world. Our in-house Edmonton team is here to help you navigate the ever-changing pressure-vessel regulations, specifications, and ASME Codes. This is true for both new equipment and replacements.
We can support you with design pressure & temperature re-rating and registration. We can also help with heat-exchanger thermal re-rating and performance troubleshooting.
Altex currently employs 18 engineers & technologists, consisting of: 7 P.Eng., 3 EIT, 3 B.Eng., and 5 CET.
- 3 dedicated thermal design & estimating engineers
- 3 dedicated mechanical design engineers
- 3 dedicated project managers with P.Eng. & B.Eng.
- 1 dedicated field services mechanical engineer
- 1 dedicated welding R&D engineer
- 3 drafters
- 2 senior management with P.Eng.
- 2 senior management with CET.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com