Trade Worker Incentive Program Announcement!
April 20, 2022
ATTENTION TRADE WORKERS!
Altex is growing and we're hiring across Canada!
- Site Administrators - Safety Advisors - QC Inspectors
TRADES! PLEASE CONTACT YOUR UNION ASSOCIATION & LOOK FOR ALTEX INDUSTRIES INC.
We will offer you…
Excellent pay, TAP / LOA (available for specific sites),shift premiums & Manpower Attraction Incentives
offered for Alberta Field projects with
Want more info, please go to https://altexinc.com/Careers page
Manpower Attraction Incentives Rules & Qualifications details below!
MANPOWER ATTRACTION INCENTIVES
3 INCENTIVES OF $5,000.00 – TOTAL $15,000.00
Incentive Rules: Qualification Criteria, Participant Eligibility, Prizes, Draw Date and Winner Notifications
- Alberta field projects starting January 1st, 2022 to July 2nd, 2022.
- All eligible participates will receive one (1) entry for every 250 hours entered into payroll.
- Hours definition: Regular, Overtime and Double Time.
- Hours accumulations from January 1st , 2022 to July 2nd, 2022.
- All eligible participants must work until project completion OR until released from the project by their supervisor without receiving verbal or written warning indicated on a disciplinary action form for a violation or incident.
- Safety infractions do not reflect negatively on the individual unless their action is deemed negligent and provided disciplinary action (written or verbal), leading to disqualification of all entries in the draw.
- All 2022 new hires to Altex are eligible to compete in the draw including direct labour (unionized) and indirect labour (staff) working on field projects only.
- Unionized direct labour includes the position of Foreman and down. If someone is hired as a Foreman and later promoted to General Foreman, only the hours accrued as Foreman will be accounted for towards the draw.
- Indirect labour includes site administrators, safety reps, project coordinators, quality control and other temporary employees are eligible to participate.
- All indirects hired as a Contractor that are paid through accounts payable, are not eligible to participate.
- All unionized General Foreman, Supervisors and Superintendents are not eligible to participate.
- Any participants that request a voluntary resignation from their position without completing the term of the project or until released in good standings by their supervisor, will have all entries removed from the draw.
- 3 Draws of $5,000.00 each
- Participants can only win one draw.
DRAW DATE – FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2022 – 1:00 PM MST
- Draw will be held at the Altex main office.
- Altex will send an email or phone all Employees working at Altex during the specified timeframe.
- Altex will record for everyone to see.
- This event will be posted on social media and Altex Newsletter
- Altex will contact and notify the winners on Friday, July 15, 2022
- Winners will receive the Manpower Attraction Incentive payment via payroll on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
- Winners will need to send us their picture with the cheque.
- The Manpower Attraction Incentives are subject to tax withholdings.